Terms and Conditions
WeFunction provides the opportunity for subscription paying suppliers to advertise their goods and services, related to the events industry on our website, to potential customers. Potential customers of these goods and services have access to the website and are able to search for and contact subscription paying members of the site. By accessing this site you are agreeing to be bound by these website terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for complying with any applicable local laws. By accessing our website you are acknowledging that you have read and accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms then you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable trademark and copy write law.
- WeFunction directory suppliers provide their permission for WeFunction to market and advertise members data and information as they see fit, in order to promote their products and services.
- WeFunction provides potential customers of our subscription paying members access to our members products, services and contact information. This information is only to be used by the individual searching the website and is not to be used for commercial purposes.
- Subscribed members may amend or update their data at any time by contacting our team directly via email. Subscribed members acknowledge and agree that it is their sole responsibility to ensure that their contact details are correct and that they are kept up to date.
- WeFunction will not be liable or held in any way responsible for potential customers not being able to contact subscribed members.
- WeFunction try to keep the website secure and functioning properly at all times, but cannot guarantee the continuous or uninterrupted operation of or access to the Site. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- Subscription paying members may request to cancel, suspend or delete their accounts at any time. Requests to cancel from subscribing members must be received in writing. WeFunction reserves the right to make a reasonable administration charge. This administration charge is to cover WeFunction’s time and effort and various charges associated with the payment provider.
- WeFunction will make every effort to ensure that no subscription-paying member advertises products or services in or of an offensive nature. WeFunction reserves the right to remove what it deems as offensive or abusive material from its website.
- Suppliers Guarantee: We cannot offer any guarantees on the level of service provided by our suppliers, however if there are any issues with suppliers you have sourced through our site, please let us know at email@example.com
- WeFunction does not receive any commissions or payments from subscription paying members other than subscription fees.
- In no event shall WeFunction or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on WeFunctions Internet site, even if WeFunction or a WeFunction authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- WeFunction has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WeFunction of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the users own risk.